We are Knoxville's only retro hot rod ice cream truck! Click the links to learn more about us!

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Bodywork finished

Wow! It's been a busy few months at B-rod (finishing some really cool cars for our customers) so work on the ice cream van has slowed. 
Now that most of the spring/summer car shows are behind us, it's time to jump back on the metro van and get ready for something really exciting. 
I have been asked to participate in the HRIA Posie's Driven Dirty Tour for 2015. I was in this amazing cross country caravan in its first year and they invited me back for the tenth anniversary this year! So now I have a MAJOR deadline. The Metro Van has to be finished and ready to drive to the SEMA Show in Las Vegas by the end of October. 
So here's where we are at. The body work is DONE! Can you see how straight that side is? I'm pretty proud of the work so far and ready to sand and get it in Eurothane Primer.  

No comments:

Post a Comment